Option #1: $699 - Quality AR15 Build (recommended)
1. $120 - Stripped AR15 Lower Receiver. See following link to JSE Surplus, DPMS Stripped Lower Receiver.
2. $30 - FFL Transfer Fee (only required if lower receiver is purchased online).
3. $490 - Upper Receiver Complete with Lower Parts Kit (LPK) (see attached picture, no FFL required). See following link to JSE Surplus, Custom 16" M4 1x7 Nitride Rifle Kit. ***See additional comments below if product is not available.
4. $30 - Rear backup site.
5. $12 - MAGPUL 30rd magazine. Available at most Midway USA and most other online vendors.
6. $17 - Misc Shipping Fees.
7. Add Sales Tax (if applicable).
*** Replacement option for line #3. If the complete upper assembly and LPK package are not available, you can purchase a complete upper for $420 and an LPK for $70 (JSE Surplus currently is offering a number of complete Upper Assemblies).
Option #2: $714 - Purchase DPMS Sporticle and add Back-up Sights.
1. $615 - Current DPMS Sporticle at Walmart.
2. $49 - Local Sales Tax.
3. $50 - Front and Rear Backup Sites for optics ready AR15 (when purchased online).
4. Add Sales Tax (if applicable).