1. Lee Deluxe Die Set (see below). Die sets also include the caliber specific shell holder and a reloading data sheet.
2. Small rifle primers.
3. Powder. Purchase what's available for your specific cartridge.
4. Bullets. I prefer 55 grain or 62 grain metal jacketed bullets.
5. Case Length Gauge. This is a must for all calibers, and ensures resized brass/reloaded ammunition will chamber in commercial firearms (see below).
6. Lee 223 Remington Rifle Quick Trim Die (see below). Used with the provided Lee Quick Trim Tool.
7. Lee 223 Precision Crimp Die (see below).
8. Tumbler to clean brass (see below).
9. Reloading Book for data (see below). You can also download the information from powder manufacturer websites.
Quick detach press system. I can easily transport the press to the hunting cabin when needed.
10. Kinetic Bullet Puller (see below). This item is nice to have when you need to disassemble a cartridge.
| || || || || |