1. LOYALTY - Bear true faith and allegiance to the U.S. Constitution, the Army, your unit, and other Soldiers (civilians must define their personal loyalty).
2. DUTY - Fulfill your obligations.
3. RESPECT - Treat people as they should be treated.
4. SELFLESS SERVICE - Put the welfare of the Nation, the Army, and subordinates before your own (civilians must decide what organization's or other individual's needs they place above their own).
5. HONOR - Live up to all the Army Values.
6. INTEGRITY - Do what’s right—legally and morally.
7. PERSONAL COURAGE - Face fear, danger, or adversity (physical and moral).